Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
Reduced electrodermal fear conditioning from ages 3 to 8 years is associated with aggressive behavior at age 8 years
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 550–558, May 2010
How to Cite
Gao, Y., Raine, A., Venables, P. H., Dawson, M. E. and Mednick, S. A. (2010), Reduced electrodermal fear conditioning from ages 3 to 8 years is associated with aggressive behavior at age 8 years. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 51: 550–558. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2009.02176.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2009
- Manuscript accepted 25 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.