Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
Chronic and acute stress, gender, and serotonin transporter gene–environment interactions predicting depression symptoms in youth
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 180–187, February 2010
How to Cite
Hammen, C., Brennan, P. A., Keenan-Miller, D., Hazel, N. A. and Najman, J. M. (2010), Chronic and acute stress, gender, and serotonin transporter gene–environment interactions predicting depression symptoms in youth. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 51: 180–187. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2009.02177.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2009
- Manuscript accepted 4 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!