Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
The role of callous and unemotional traits in the diagnosis of conduct disorder
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 688–695, June 2010
How to Cite
Rowe, R., Maughan, B., Moran, P., Ford, T., Briskman, J. and Goodman, R. (2010), The role of callous and unemotional traits in the diagnosis of conduct disorder. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 51: 688–695. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2009.02199.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2009
- Manuscript accepted 6 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!