Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
The prodrome of autism: early behavioral and biological signs, regression, peri- and post-natal development and genetics
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 432–458, April 2010
How to Cite
Yirmiya, N. and Charman, T. (2010), The prodrome of autism: early behavioral and biological signs, regression, peri- and post-natal development and genetics. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 51: 432–458. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2010.02214.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2010
- Manuscript accepted 8 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!