Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
Prospective effects of violence exposure across multiple contexts on early adolescents’ internalizing and externalizing problems
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 51, Issue 8, pages 953–961, August 2010
How to Cite
Mrug, S. and Windle, M. (2010), Prospective effects of violence exposure across multiple contexts on early adolescents’ internalizing and externalizing problems. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 51: 953–961. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2010.02222.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
- Manuscript accepted 17 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!