Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
How useful is the Social Communication Questionnaire in toddlers at risk of autism spectrum disorder?
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2010 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 51, Issue 11, pages 1260–1268, November 2010
How to Cite
Oosterling, I., Rommelse, N., de Jonge, M., van der Gaag, R. J., Swinkels, S., Roos, S., Visser, J. and Buitelaar, J. (2010), How useful is the Social Communication Questionnaire in toddlers at risk of autism spectrum disorder?. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 51: 1260–1268. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2010.02246.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Manuscript accepted 5 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!