Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
Using computerized games to teach face recognition skills to children with autism spectrum disorder: the Let’s Face It! program
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 51, Issue 8, pages 944–952, August 2010
How to Cite
Tanaka, J. W., Wolf, J. M., Klaiman, C., Koenig, K., Cockburn, J., Herlihy, L., Brown, C., Stahl, S., Kaiser, M. D. and Schultz, R. T. (2010), Using computerized games to teach face recognition skills to children with autism spectrum disorder: the Let’s Face It! program. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 51: 944–952. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2010.02258.x
The Let’s Face It! program can be downloaded free-of-charge from the website: http://web.uvic.ca/~jtanaka/letsfaceit.
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Manuscript accepted 15 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.