Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
Long-term effects of a home-visiting intervention for depressed mothers and their infants
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 51, Issue 10, pages 1160–1170, October 2010
How to Cite
Kersten-Alvarez, L. E., Hosman, C. M.H., Riksen-Walraven, J. M., Van Doesum, K. T.M. and Hoefnagels, C. (2010), Long-term effects of a home-visiting intervention for depressed mothers and their infants. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 51: 1160–1170. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2010.02268.x
Clinical Trial Registry: ‘Improving positive interaction between depressed mothers and their infants: An effect study on a preventive program for mother and child’:NTR457. http://www.trialregister.nl/trialreg/admin/rctview.asp?TC = 457
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2010
- Manuscript accepted 1 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.