Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
Unbroken mirror neurons in autism spectrum disorders
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 51, Issue 9, pages 981–988, September 2010
How to Cite
Fan, Y.-T., Decety, J., Yang, C.-Y., Liu, J.-L. and Cheng, Y. (2010), Unbroken mirror neurons in autism spectrum disorders. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 51: 981–988. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2010.02269.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2010
- Manuscript accepted 19 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!