Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
Reversible autism among congenitally blind children? A controlled follow-up study
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2010 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 51, Issue 11, pages 1235–1241, November 2010
How to Cite
Peter Hobson, R. and Lee, A. (2010), Reversible autism among congenitally blind children? A controlled follow-up study. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 51: 1235–1241. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2010.02274.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2010
- Manuscript accepted 1 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.