Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
Dynamic changes in anger, externalizing and internalizing problems: attention and regulation
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry. © 2010 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 156–166, February 2011
How to Cite
Kim, J. and Deater-Deckard, K. (2011), Dynamic changes in anger, externalizing and internalizing problems: attention and regulation. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 52: 156–166. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2010.02301.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Manuscript accepted 7 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.