Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
Impact of a parenting program in a high-risk, multi-ethnic community: the PALS trial
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry. © 2010 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Special Issue: Special Section: Early Prevention & Intervention Programs
Volume 51, Issue 12, pages 1331–1341, December 2010
How to Cite
Scott, S., O’Connor, T. G., Futh, A., Matias, C., Price, J. and Doolan, M. (2010), Impact of a parenting program in a high-risk, multi-ethnic community: the PALS trial. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 51: 1331–1341. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2010.02302.x
Current Controlled Trials International Standard Randomized Controlled Trial Number http://www.controlled-trials.com/ISRCTN65265832
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2010
- Manuscript accepted 8 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.