Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
Attentional functions in children and adolescents with ADHD, depressive disorders, and the comorbid condition
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2010 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 324–331, March 2011
How to Cite
Günther, T., Konrad, K., De Brito, S. A., Herpertz-Dahlmann, B. and Vloet, T. D. (2011), Attentional functions in children and adolescents with ADHD, depressive disorders, and the comorbid condition. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 52: 324–331. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2010.02320.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2010
- Manuscript accepted 12 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.