Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
Developmental trajectories of positive and negative affect in children at high and low familial risk for depressive disorder
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2010 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 792–799, July 2011
How to Cite
Olino, T. M., Lopez-Duran, N. L., Kovacs, M., George, C. J., Gentzler, A. L. and Shaw, D. S. (2011), Developmental trajectories of positive and negative affect in children at high and low familial risk for depressive disorder. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 52: 792–799. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2010.02331.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2010
- Manuscript accepted 10 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.