Conflict of interest. This research was supported by a grant from the Fund for Scientific Research – Flanders (Belgium) (FWO), awarded to the first author. Dr. Herbert Roeyers has served as an advisor to Shire. Research support: Shire, Lilly. Conference attendance support: Lilly. Dr. Edmund Sonuga-Barke: Recent speaker board: Shire Pharma, UCB Pharma; Current & recent consultancy: UCB Pharma, Shire; Current & recent research support: Janssen Cilag, Shire, Qbtech; Advisory Board: Shire, Flynn Pharma, UCB Pharma, Astra Zeneca; Conference support: Shire.
Common alterations in sensitivity to type but not amount of reward in ADHD and autism spectrum disorders
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry. © 2011 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 52, Issue 11, pages 1164–1173, November 2011
How to Cite
Demurie, E., Roeyers, H., Baeyens, D. and Sonuga-Barke, E. (2011), Common alterations in sensitivity to type but not amount of reward in ADHD and autism spectrum disorders. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 52: 1164–1173. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2010.02374.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Accepted for publication: 1 December 2010 Published online: 11 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!