Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
Training anxious children to disengage attention from threat: a randomized controlled trial
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2011 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 52, Issue 8, pages 861–869, August 2011
How to Cite
Bar-Haim, Y., Morag, I. and Glickman, S. (2011), Training anxious children to disengage attention from threat: a randomized controlled trial. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 52: 861–869. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2011.02368.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Accepted for publication: 25 October 2010 Published online: 19 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.