Conflict of interest statement: Stone receives the author share of royalties from sales of the Screening Tool for Autism in Two-Year-Olds (STAT).
A randomized controlled trial of Hanen’s ‘More Than Words’ in toddlers with early autism symptoms
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2011 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 741–752, July 2011
How to Cite
Carter, A. S., Messinger, D. S., Stone, W. L., Celimli, S., Nahmias, A. S. and Yoder, P. (2011), A randomized controlled trial of Hanen’s ‘More Than Words’ in toddlers with early autism symptoms. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 52: 741–752. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2011.02395.x
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2011
- Manuscript accepted 22 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.