Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
Practitioner Review: Effective treatment of behavioural insomnia in children
Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
© 2011 The Author. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2011 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 731–740, July 2011
How to Cite
Hill, C. (2011), Practitioner Review: Effective treatment of behavioural insomnia in children. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 52: 731–740. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2011.02396.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
- Manuscript accepted 25 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.