Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
Predictors of the persistence of conduct difficulties in children with cognitive delay
Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2011 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 52, Issue 11, pages 1184–1194, November 2011
How to Cite
Emerson, E., Einfeld, S. and Stancliffe, R. J. (2011), Predictors of the persistence of conduct difficulties in children with cognitive delay. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 52: 1184–1194. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2011.02413.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
- Accepted for publication: 21 February 2011 Published online: 19 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.