Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
Restricted autonomic flexibility in children with social phobia
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2011 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 52, Issue 11, pages 1203–1211, November 2011
How to Cite
Schmitz, J., Krämer, M., Tuschen-Caffier, B., Heinrichs, N. and Blechert, J. (2011), Restricted autonomic flexibility in children with social phobia. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 52: 1203–1211. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2011.02417.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
- Accepted for publication: 18 March 2011 Published online: 26 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.