The genetic etiology of inhibitory control and behavior problems at 24 months of age
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2011 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 52, Issue 11, pages 1155–1163, November 2011
How to Cite
Gagne, J. R., Saudino, K. J. and Asherson, P. (2011), The genetic etiology of inhibitory control and behavior problems at 24 months of age. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 52: 1155–1163. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2011.02420.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2011
- Accepted for publication: 15 April 2011 Published online: 31 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!