Eriko Nakatani and Georgina Krebs are joint first authors.
Children with very early onset obsessive-compulsive disorder: clinical features and treatment outcome
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2011 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 52, Issue 12, pages 1261–1268, December 2011
How to Cite
Nakatani, E., Krebs, G., Micali, N., Turner, C., Heyman, I. and Mataix-Cols, D. (2011), Children with very early onset obsessive-compulsive disorder: clinical features and treatment outcome. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 52: 1261–1268. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2011.02434.x
Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Manuscript accepted 16 May 2011Published online: 5 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!