Conflict of interest statement: Dr. Castro-Fornieles has collaborated in some meetings as advisor/consultant of Lilly S.A; Dr. González-Pinto has collaborated in some meetings as advisor/consultant of Lilly, Janssen, MSD, Brystol Myers, Astra Zeneca and Sanofi; Dr. Arango has been a consultant to or has received honoraria or grants form Astra Zeneca, Bristol Myers Squibb, Janssen Cilag, Lundbeck, Otsuka, Pfizer, Roche, Servier and Shering-Plough; Dr. Baeza, Dr. de la Serna, Dr. Parellada, Dr. Moreno and Dr. Otero do not have potential conflicts of interests.
Two-year diagnostic stability in early-onset first-episode psychosis
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2011 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 52, Issue 10, pages 1089–1098, October 2011
How to Cite
Castro-Fornieles, J., Baeza, I., de la Serna, E., Gonzalez-Pinto, A., Parellada, M., Graell, M., Moreno, D., Otero, S. and Arango, C. (2011), Two-year diagnostic stability in early-onset first-episode psychosis. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 52: 1089–1098. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2011.02443.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Accepted for publication: 20 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.