Conflict of interest statement: The authors report no financial relationships relevant to the subject of this article. The views of the authors are not necessarily the official views of the DSM-5.
Annual Research Review: Hoarding disorder: potential benefits and pitfalls of a new mental disorder
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2011 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Special Issue: Annual Research Review issue
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 608–618, May 2012
How to Cite
Mataix-Cols, D. and Pertusa, A. (2012), Annual Research Review: Hoarding disorder: potential benefits and pitfalls of a new mental disorder. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 53: 608–618. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2011.02464.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2011
- Accepted for publication: 29 July 2011 Published online: 5 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!