Conflict of interest statement: George Leckie receives royalties from the Mlwin software.
The role of maternal factors in sibling relationship quality: a multilevel study of multiple dyads per family
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2011 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 622–629, June 2012
How to Cite
Jenkins, J., Rasbash, J., Leckie, G., Gass, K. and Dunn, J. (2012), The role of maternal factors in sibling relationship quality: a multilevel study of multiple dyads per family. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 53: 622–629. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2011.02484.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Accepted for publication: 3 August 2011 Published online: 6 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.