Conflict of interest statement: J.R., A.B.-S., and S.H. will receive royalties for the Facing Your Fears program (Reavens et al., 2011).
Group cognitive behavior therapy for children with high-functioning autism spectrum disorders and anxiety: a randomized trial
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2011 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 410–419, April 2012
How to Cite
Reaven, J., Blakeley-Smith, A., Culhane-Shelburne, K. and Hepburn, S. (2012), Group cognitive behavior therapy for children with high-functioning autism spectrum disorders and anxiety: a randomized trial. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 53: 410–419. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2011.02486.x
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication: 13 September 2011 Published online: 15 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.