Conflict of interest statement: C.M.F. served as advisor for Desitin, and was on the speakers list of Novartis during the last 12 months. All other authors have no financial relationships to disclose and declare that they have no conflict of interest.
Empathy in children with autism and conduct disorder: group-specific profiles and developmental aspects
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2011 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 651–659, June 2012
How to Cite
Schwenck, C., Mergenthaler, J., Keller, K., Zech, J., Salehi, S., Taurines, R., Romanos, M., Schecklmann, M., Schneider, W., Warnke, A. and Freitag, C. M. (2012), Empathy in children with autism and conduct disorder: group-specific profiles and developmental aspects. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 53: 651–659. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2011.02499.x
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication: 12 October 2011 Published online: 26 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.