Conflicts of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
Isolating neural components of threat bias in pediatric anxiety
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2011 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 678–686, June 2012
How to Cite
Britton, J. C., Bar-Haim, Y., Carver, F. W., Holroyd, T., Norcross, M. A., Detloff, A., Leibenluft, E., Ernst, M. and Pine, D. S. (2012), Isolating neural components of threat bias in pediatric anxiety. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 53: 678–686. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2011.02503.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2011
- Accepted for publication: 27 October 2011 Published online: 3 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.