Conflict of interest statement: The authors have declared that they have no competing or potential conflicts of interest.
Bullied by peers in childhood and borderline personality symptoms at 11 years of age: A prospective study
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2012 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 53, Issue 8, pages 846–855, August 2012
How to Cite
Wolke, D., Schreier, A., Zanarini, M. C. and Winsper, C. (2012), Bullied by peers in childhood and borderline personality symptoms at 11 years of age: A prospective study. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 53: 846–855. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2012.02542.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
- Accepted for publication: 23 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!