Conflicts of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
Latent class analysis of early developmental trajectory in baby siblings of children with autism
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2012 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 53, Issue 9, pages 986–996, September 2012
How to Cite
Landa, R. J., Gross, A. L., Stuart, E. A. and Bauman, M. (2012), Latent class analysis of early developmental trajectory in baby siblings of children with autism. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 53: 986–996. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2012.02558.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Accepted for publication: 7 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!