Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
Ethnic differences in problem perception and perceived need for care for young children with problem behaviour
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2012 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 53, Issue 10, pages 1063–1071, October 2012
How to Cite
Bevaart, F., Mieloo, C. L., Jansen, W., Raat, H., Donker, M. C. H., Verhulst, F. C. and van Oort, F. V. A. (2012), Ethnic differences in problem perception and perceived need for care for young children with problem behaviour. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 53: 1063–1071. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2012.02570.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Accepted for publication: 10 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!