Equally contributing first authors.
A neurophysiological marker of impaired preparation in an 11-year follow-up study of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2012 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 260–270, March 2013
How to Cite
Doehnert, M., Brandeis, D., Schneider, G., Drechsler, R. and Steinhausen, H.-C. (2013), A neurophysiological marker of impaired preparation in an 11-year follow-up study of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 54: 260–270. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2012.02572.x
Conflict of interest statement: All authors reported no biomedical financial interests or potential conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Accepted for publication: 08 May 2012Published online: 13 July 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Age dependent electroencephalographic changes in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), Clinical Neurophysiology, 2014, 125, 8, 1626, , , , , , , , ,
- You have free access to this content2
- 3Comparing tomographic EEG neurofeedback and EMG biofeedback in children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, Biological Psychology, 2014, 95, 31, , , , , , , ,
- 5Clinical Neurotherapy, 2014,,
- 6Altered neural circuits related to sustained attention and executive control in children with ADHD: An event-related fMRI study, Clinical Neurophysiology, 2013, 124, 11, 2181, , , , , ,
- 7Behavioral and neurophysiological study of attentional and inhibitory processes in ADHD-combined and control children, Acta Neurologica Belgica, 2013, 113, 4, 477, , , , ,
- 8Diagnostic Value of Resting Electroencephalogram in Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Across the Lifespan, Brain Topography, 2013, 26, 1, 135, , , , , , ,
- 9Influence of a Latrophilin 3 (LPHN3) risk haplotype on event-related potential measures of cognitive response control in attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), European Neuropsychopharmacology, 2013, 23, 6, 458, , , , , , , ,
- 10Stimulus-preceding negativity in ADHD, Journal of Neural Transmission, 2013, 120, 11, 1619, , ,
- 11Was wird aus Kindern und Jugendlichen mit psychischen Störungen?, Zeitschrift für Kinder- und Jugendpsychiatrie und Psychotherapie, 2013, 41, 6, 419,