Equally contributing first authors.
A neurophysiological marker of impaired preparation in an 11-year follow-up study of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2012 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 260–270, March 2013
How to Cite
Doehnert, M., Brandeis, D., Schneider, G., Drechsler, R. and Steinhausen, H.-C. (2013), A neurophysiological marker of impaired preparation in an 11-year follow-up study of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 54: 260–270. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2012.02572.x
Conflict of interest statement: All authors reported no biomedical financial interests or potential conflicts of interest.
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2012
- Accepted for publication: 08 May 2012Published online: 13 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!