Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Finger tapping-related activation differences in treatment-naïve pediatric Tourette syndrome: a comparison of the preferred and nonpreferred hand
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2012 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 273–279, March 2013
How to Cite
Roessner, V., Wittfoth, M., August, J. M., Rothenberger, A., Baudewig, J. and Dechent, P. (2013), Finger tapping-related activation differences in treatment-naïve pediatric Tourette syndrome: a comparison of the preferred and nonpreferred hand. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 54: 273–279. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2012.02584.x
Conflict of interest statement: Professor Rothenberger reports having received research and travel support, as well as an educational grant from Shire (German Research Society, Schwaabe). He is in the advisory board and speakers’ bureau of Lilly, Shire, Medice, and Novartis. He disclosed consulting fees from UCB/Shire, and Lilly. Professor Roessner reported honoraria for lectures from Lilly, Medice, Novartis, and Shire. He is in the advisory board of Lilly and Norvartis. Mrs. August, Dr. Wittfoth, Dr. Dechent, and Dr. Baudewig reported no financial relationships with commercial interests.
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
- Accepted for publication: 8 May 2012Published online: 10 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.