Conflict of interest statement: The authors have declared that they have no competing or potential conflicts of interest.
Parent-child relationships of boys in different offending trajectories: a developmental perspective
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2012 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 53, Issue 12, pages 1222–1232, December 2012
How to Cite
Keijsers, L., Loeber, R., Branje, S. and Meeus, W. (2012), Parent-child relationships of boys in different offending trajectories: a developmental perspective. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 53: 1222–1232. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2012.02585.x
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2012
- Accepted for publication: 18 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.