Conflict of interest statement: No competing interests declared; potential conflicts of interest are disclosed in the Acknowledgement section.
Practitioner Review: Children in foster care – vulnerabilities and evidence-based interventions that promote resilience processes
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2012 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 53, Issue 12, pages 1197–1211, December 2012
How to Cite
Leve, L. D., Harold, G. T., Chamberlain, P., Landsverk, J. A., Fisher, P. A. and Vostanis, P. (2012), Practitioner Review: Children in foster care – vulnerabilities and evidence-based interventions that promote resilience processes. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 53: 1197–1211. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2012.02594.x
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Accepted for publication: 26 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.