Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
Neural mechanisms of emotion regulation in childhood anxiety
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2012 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 552–564, May 2013
How to Cite
Hum, K. M., Manassis, K. and Lewis, M. D. (2013), Neural mechanisms of emotion regulation in childhood anxiety. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 54: 552–564. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2012.02609.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Accepted for publication: 11 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.