1. On the Land-Molluscan Genus Girasia of Gray, with Remarks on its Anatomy and on the Form of the Capreolus of Lister (or Spermatophore) as developed in Species of this Genus of Indian Helicidse.
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2009
1880 The Zoological Society of London
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 289–299, August 1880
How to Cite
Godwin-Austen, Lt.-Col. H. H. (1880), 1. On the Land-Molluscan Genus Girasia of Gray, with Remarks on its Anatomy and on the Form of the Capreolus of Lister (or Spermatophore) as developed in Species of this Genus of Indian Helicidse. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 48: 289–299. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1880.tb06561.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2009
- Received March 15, 1880.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!