On the occasional Persistence of the Left Posterior Cardinal Vein in the Frog, with Remarks on the Homologies of the Veins in the Dipnoi
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
1889 The Zoological Society of London
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 145–151, March 1889
How to Cite
Parker, W. N. (1889), On the occasional Persistence of the Left Posterior Cardinal Vein in the Frog, with Remarks on the Homologies of the Veins in the Dipnoi. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 57: 145–151. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1889.tb06765.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Received March 8, 1889.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!