Notes upon the Anatomy of Monkeys of the Genus Pithecia
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2009
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 928–943, December 1909
How to Cite
Beddard, F. E. (1909), Notes upon the Anatomy of Monkeys of the Genus Pithecia. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 79: 928–943. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1910.tb06984.x
- Issue online: 31 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2009
- Received October 26, 1909
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!