Age-changes in the Chimpanzee, with special reference to Growth of Brain, Eruption of Teeth, and Estimation of Age; with a Note on the Taungs Ape.
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2009
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 98, Issue 1, pages 1–42, April 1928
How to Cite
Zuckerman, S. (1928), Age-changes in the Chimpanzee, with special reference to Growth of Brain, Eruption of Teeth, and Estimation of Age; with a Note on the Taungs Ape. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 98: 1–42. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1928.tb07138.x
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2009
- Received November 7, 1927: Read February 7, 1928.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!