Communicated by Prof. ARTHUR WILLET, F.E.S., C.M.Z.S.
A New Oopopod Parasite Choniosphcera cancrorum, gen. et sp. n., representing a New Grenus, and its Larval Development.
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2010
1929 The Zoological Society of London
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 99, Issue 3, pages 415–427, October 1929
How to Cite
Connolly, C. J. (1929), A New Oopopod Parasite Choniosphcera cancrorum, gen. et sp. n., representing a New Grenus, and its Larval Development. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 99: 415–427. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1929.tb07697.x
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2010
- Received February 18, 1929
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!