Communicated by Prof. E. W. MACBRIDE, F.R.S., F.Z.S.
The Persistence of Left posterior Cardinal Vein and the Presence of an Abnormal Vein opening into the Isthmus of the Liver in an Iatlian Toad
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2010
1929 The Zoological Society of London
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 99, Issue 2, pages 177–180, August 1929
How to Cite
BHADURI, J. L. (1929), The Persistence of Left posterior Cardinal Vein and the Presence of an Abnormal Vein opening into the Isthmus of the Liver in an Iatlian Toad. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 99: 177–180. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1929.tb07735.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2010
- Received October 19, 1928
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!