Communicated by Prof. H. G. JACKSON, F.Z.S.
The Comparative Morphology of the Elysioid and Æolidioid Types of the Molluscan Nervous System, and its Bearing on the Relationships of the Ascoglossan Nudibranchs
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2010
1929 The Zoological Society of London
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 99, Issue 2, pages 197–233, August 1929
How to Cite
RUSSELL, L. (1929), The Comparative Morphology of the Elysioid and Æolidioid Types of the Molluscan Nervous System, and its Bearing on the Relationships of the Ascoglossan Nudibranchs. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 99: 197–233. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1929.tb07738.x
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2010
- Received October 22, 1928
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!