*These birds are, of course, crosses of P. colchicus with the various other races of Pheasants which have been introduced into our coverts from time to time.
13. A Series of Nineteen Pheasants (Phasianus colchicus L.)*presenting Anomalous Secondary Sexual Characters in association with Changes in the Ovaries
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2009
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 102, Issue 1, pages 193–203, March 1932
How to Cite
Harrison, J. M. (1932), 13. A Series of Nineteen Pheasants (Phasianus colchicus L.)*presenting Anomalous Secondary Sexual Characters in association with Changes in the Ovaries. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 102: 193–203. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1932.tb06210.x
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2009
- Received September 30, 1931.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!