*Communicated by Prof. E. W. MacBride, F.R.S., F.Z.S.
1. An Investigation of the Post-Larval Development of the Shore-Crab Carcinus mænas, with Special Reference to the External Secondary Sexual Characters
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2009
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 105, Issue 1, pages 1–34, April 1935
How to Cite
Seen, C. J. (1935), 1. An Investigation of the Post-Larval Development of the Shore-Crab Carcinus mænas, with Special Reference to the External Secondary Sexual Characters. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 105: 1–34. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1935.tb06230.x
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2009
- Received November 6, 1934: Read February 5, 1935.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!