*Communicated by Dr. G. R. De Beer, C.M.Z.S. † For explanation of the Plates, see p. 788
The Structure and Affinities of the Fossil Elasmobranch Fishes from the Lower Carboniferous Rocks of Glencartholm, Eskdale
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2009
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 106, Issue 3, pages 761–788, September 1936
How to Cite
Moy-Thomas, J. A. (1936), The Structure and Affinities of the Fossil Elasmobranch Fishes from the Lower Carboniferous Rocks of Glencartholm, Eskdale. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 106: 761–788. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1936.tb06287.x
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2009
- Received March 5, 1936: Read June 9, 1936].
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!