Notes on the Osteology of Hypsilophodon, and on the Family By W. E. SWINTON, Ph.D., F.R.S.E., F.Z.S. Hypsilophodontidæ
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
1936 The Zoological Society of London
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 106, Issue 2, pages 555–578, July 1936
How to Cite
SWINTON, W. E. (1936), Notes on the Osteology of Hypsilophodon, and on the Family By W. E. SWINTON, Ph.D., F.R.S.E., F.Z.S. Hypsilophodontidæ. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 106: 555–578. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1936.tb08518.x
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Received December 5, 1935: Read April 7, 1936
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!