On a Case of a Male Ruff (Philomachus pugnax) in the Plumage of an Adult Female
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
1937 The Zoological Society of London
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume A107, Issue 1, pages 85–88, April 1937
How to Cite
Stonor, C. R. (1937), On a Case of a Male Ruff (Philomachus pugnax) in the Plumage of an Adult Female. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, A107: 85–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1937.tb08501.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
- Received November 5, 1936: Read November 3, 1936
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!