Communicated by THE SECHETARY.
A Laboratory Study of Pellet Formation in the Short-eared Owl (Asio flammeus). By DENNIS CHITTY (Bureau of Animal Population, Department of Zoology and Comparative Anatomy, University Museum, Oxford)*
Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2010
1938 The Zoological Society of London
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume A108, Issue 2, pages 267–287, July 1938
How to Cite
(1938), A Laboratory Study of Pellet Formation in the Short-eared Owl (Asio flammeus). By DENNIS CHITTY (Bureau of Animal Population, Department of Zoology and Comparative Anatomy, University Museum, Oxford). Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, A108: 267–287. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1938.tb07900.x
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2010
- Received October 18, 1937: Read April 6, 1938
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!